Peek-a-boo! I see all of you. I am so humbled with the love and support I have received this past month on my social media in regards to my blog. Each and every one of you have encouraged and inspired me to continue with my blog, and tell my story as it is. Social media is a wonderful place to grow your blog and grow your network (mine being the mommy network). Being a stay-at-home mom is very rewarding, yet at times, can be very lonely. Thankfully, having a supportive mom network on Instagram and on the blog helps with lonely moments while sitting in a quiet room nursing my newborn baby. I’ve welcomed over 800 new mom bloggers, and influencers across all my social media platforms, and I thought I’d take a moment and introduce myself with some unknown things about me.
- I was born in Armenia (a small European Christian country), but moved to the US when I was 2.
- My younger sister is my backbone, and biggest motivator for my blog entries. She’s always cheering me on, and encouraging my next blog posts; including this one.
- I spent 18 years doing competitive gymnastics, and hold awards such as State Champion, and Regional Qualifier. My gymnastics career came to an end due to an injury which dislocated my hips, and broke my wrists. (I’m all better now though).
- I am a bookworm amongst my friends. I’m totally okay with that.
- In high school, I asked my crush to Prom in front of my math class; He said yes. Now we’re married and have 2 boys.
- If I ever have a girl, I would name her Amelia Belle.
- I love random facts.
- My favorite season is Autumn.
- My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy.
- I handwrite all my blog drafts before typing them up.
- I love planners, stationaries, calendars, and ALL “teacher-y” stuff that helps keeps things organized.
- My favorite drawer at home is my laundry drawer. It smells so clean and fresh.
- My favorite number is 4 because sometimes “3rd time’s the charm” doesn’t cut it.
- Everyone complains about the L.A. traffic; it really doesn’t bother me.
- My 3 favorite colors are pink, yellow, and white.
- Belle is my favorite Disney Princess.
- Sometimes, Motherhood scares me, and I wonder if I am cut out for the job.
- I love country music.
- I have an inner cowgirl, and I wish I lived in Nashville.
- I love making lists, and “To-Do” Lists.
Although I can go on and on, I’d like to leave it off here and continue another time. I love meeting new moms, and building a strong network because after all, no one gets us moms like other moms. I would love to hear a few things about each of you, so I can get to know you a little bit better too.
- Where are you from?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What’s your favorite thing about motherhood?
Thanks again for all the wonderful followers, you truly make blogging worthwhile.
Rock on mamas,