Every year, I make a New Year’s Resolution, and every year, it gets tucked under the giant “mom” pile of things that need to get done, and somehow is never found again. Not this year! This year is going to be different. This year, I am going to post my resolutions up on a wall so I see it every day and make sure I accomplish more, do more, and make my blog HUGE!
I hope this New year is a successful year for all my fellow bloggers. #BlogOnLovelies!
- Write at least 1 blog post a week
- Add a recipe section on my Blog
- Add baby food recipes (since William starts solid foods this month)
- Get back down to pre-pregnancy weight (very doable if I focus)
- Figure out Pinterest (I don’t know why it seems gibberish to me)
- Become active on Pinterest, and Twitter
- Follow through with my daily planner
- Reach 5K followers on Instagram (currently at 2.3K)
- Start a YouTube Channel about motherhood and all the crazy stories that come with it (I’m really camera shy, so it will be challenging to me stepping out of my comfort zone)
- Go on more Date Nights (Once a week)
- Visit family members more
- Plan more playdates for the kids
- Make more homemade dinners
- Do a body cleanse 4 times this year
- Use at home gym weekly (mainly stair master)
- Finish 1 round of Insanity Workout program
- Take a photography class/lesson for blogging
- Explore 10 museums with the kids
- Create a sturdy mommy group that creates a positive environment for the kids
- Plan at least 10 weekends of a “staycatation”
I know there is a lot more I can do, and a lot more I can write down, but in reality, if I personally keep my plate portioned, I’ll get more done. If my plate is overfilled with too many ideas and too many activities, I will burn myself out, and not be able to give my 100% to my family.
I hope you can make a New Years resolution that is realistic, and will be able to follow through.
Happy New Year!!